- Single stall cost £68.85 per week excluding electricity and rates
- Single stall size is approx 9ft x 9ft
- First trading week is free
- Apply here
- Single daily bench cost £6.50 per day including electricity
- Traders can choose what days they want to trade
- Discount offer if you trade all week
- Daily bench size 6ft x 2ft
- Apply here
Key Rules and Regulations
- All traders must adhere to core trading hours9:30am to 4:30pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
9:30am to 3:30pm Wednesday
Closed all day Sunday (until December when open on Sundays for Christmas trade)
Closed every Bank Holiday Monday
- Rent to be collected every Friday once a week in advance for main stalls and daily for daily trade bench (please note no change can be given out on rent collection)
- All merchandise to be displayed within the confines of the stall area and not to exceed the appointed 18 inch perimeter of each unit.
- The trader must be in possession of a valid public liability insurance policy for the sum of £5,000,000.
- Only products and services that have been approved by the manager in the written agreement shall be stored, displayed, exhibited or exposed for sale by the trader at the Market. Any proposed variation of goods or services shall require the submission of a new application to trade.